Thursday, April 5, 2018

Day 2: Itching and the Power of Positive Thinking

It's been just over 24 hours since I applied 10 NA and the itching has been pretty persistent, but that's the only side effect I've noticed.



While I don't know how this experiment will turn out, I can say that today I feel more in control of my health than I have in a while. For the last year I've been demoralized as more plaques have shown up on my stomach, an area I've never had plaques before. Now I feel empowered and on a healing journey. I am focusing on a mantra of sorts: 'these little worms are my friends and will help me heal and clear my skin'. This positive thinking is helping already to feel more energy today and sharing my journey with friends, many of whom are fascinated is also boosting my morale.
26 hours after inoculation




No comments:

Post a Comment